[Mageia-dev] Mageia policies

Remy CLOUARD shikamaru at mandriva.org
Sun Jan 9 20:58:24 CET 2011

On Fri, Jan 07, 2011 at 11:10:29PM +0100, Remy CLOUARD wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> First of all, thanks for the reviews !
> Huge kudos to Daniel who reviewed most of them.

Hi,

Thanks again for all the imports/reviews/threads.

I’ve missed an important point in the process.

The license used on mandriva wiki is the Creative Commons
Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5, and we use the license we use is Creative
Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported.

Thus, when you import the policy, be sure to mention this at the end of
the page. It could also be nice to add the authors (look at the revision
history of Mandriva’s wiki. I didn’t include Category Changes, because
that’s not relevant, but if you are lazy, you can list them all.

I added that point on the policies-review page

Regards,
--
Rémy CLOUARD