[Mageia-dev] Choosing packagers representatives

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Jan 10 02:49:54 CET 2011

Le vendredi 07 janvier 2011 à 07:00 +0100, Daniel Kreuter a écrit :
> Am Freitag, 7. Januar 2011, um 01:38:39 schrieb Pascal Terjan:
> > On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 23:55, Maarten Vanraes <maarten.vanraes at gmail.com>
> wrote:

> > > the voting is clear, but however:
> > >
> > > something odd is going on with epoll, and should be looked it, imho:
> > >
> > > there's invalid votes, but there's also a valid vote with a
> > > non-participant on it. (anssi) ?
> > >
> > > and sandro is there twice?
> > >
> > > perhaps there is still bugs in it? (not that it would change the
> > > results....)
> >
> > Maybe invalid ballots are when people chose someone from the list of
> > voters and not the list of candidates
>
> The question is, for what reason are these fields? When i voted i was
> questening myself what i should do with them so i left them blank as they
> were. But not everyone does so (as we can see now).

I think that's because we do not really master epoll. The administration
interface is not so hard to use, but could indeed be improved ( was on
the TODO list before someone tricked me to do sysadmin for the
project ).

> The bigger question i, why is the vote for anssi valid, but for stormi not
> (line 7)?

Indeed. Maybe bugs, unfortunately, we only did smaller tests ( ie, check
that 3/4 people who know how to vote could do it ).

--
Michael Scherer