[Mageia-dev] bs down

Olivier Blin mageia at blino.org
Fri Jan 14 14:53:43 CET 2011

Olivier Blin <mageia at blino.org> writes:

> Thomas Spuhler <thomas at btspuhler.com> writes:
>
>> Is the bs down. Looks like rpmbuild is missing?
>
> Yes, it was.

[...]

> Actually, I already fixed this error in iurt SVN yesterday, but I've now
> uploaded a package with the fix on the BS nodes.

Another common error these days is that file dependencies are not added
automatically in hdlist.
According to genhdlist doc, this should be done automatically for
packages from the same media.

Anssi, maybe you know if this is supposed to work?

I am currently workarounding this by resurrecting a small file-deps file
in media_info.

BS should be working again now that I added /bin/rm (for procps)

--
Olivier Blin - blino