[Mageia-dev] bs down

Olivier Blin mageia at blino.org
Fri Jan 14 17:40:41 CET 2011

Thierry Vignaud <thierry.vignaud at gmail.com> writes:

>>> why not resurrect full pixel's one from mdv?
>>
>> Becaue we don't need that old cruft.
>>
>> File provides are supposed to be added automatically when building
>> synthesis is other packages in the same media require it.
>
> ah I see, you're saying this because of the merging in core/release.
> But we might still have file deps in packages of other repos...

Yes, that's right...
Though, Mandriva's file-deps is 95 lines long, maybe it can be cleaned a
bit.

And we should put it under version control, as well as media.cfg.
Maybe like we were doing with meta-task, with auto-extraction on some
package upload.

How about a new mageia-media-info package with media.cfg + file-deps ?
(and keeping meta-task the way it is currently)

--
Olivier Blin - blino