[Mageia-dev] background and theme path

Hoyt Duff hoytduff at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 18:58:07 CET 2011

I understand your sentiment. Given unlimited resources, it is an
acceptable choice.

I'm not advocating ignoring it. Nor am I saying it should continue
unabated. I'm advocating a way to 'solve' the problem on a long-term
basis with a minimum of hassle.

As a matter of expediency, it does no harm to maintain the status quo
(especially since this item is not obvious to the typical newbie user)
and frees time and resources for more pressing, if less ideological ,
needs.

--
Hoyt