[Mageia-dev] Dev Team Call To Action...

Samuel Verschelde stormi at laposte.net
Mon Feb 7 23:47:15 CET 2011

Le jeudi 27 janvier 2011 15:50:43, Colin Guthrie a écrit :
> 'Twas brillig, and Maarten Vanraes at 27/01/11 00:17 did gyre and gimble:
> >  - mageia-app-db (Stormi: PHP) would like some help.
>
> I've been a lot busier with work and other real life commitments of late
> , so have not had nearly as much time for Mageia stuff as I'd hoped.
>
> But in principle, I can help out here with the PHP side of things. IIRC
> Stormi is using Zend Framework which I'm very familiar with.

Hi, thanks for the proposal (even if the framework  is not Zend Framework but
Symfony :)) !
However, you proved too useful on real distribution development stuff on
Mandriva to be wasted on a side project, in my opinion... Unless you really
want to be part of the mageia-app-db project, in which case you are more than
welcome !

I remember you said you could help for security review. I don't know how to
proceed, but if you have tips on that side (or want to try to find existing
security flaws), it could help.

Regards

Samuel