[Mageia-dev] build system tools

Thierry Vignaud thierry.vignaud at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 16:58:30 CET 2011

On 11 February 2011 16:49, philippe makowski <makowski.mageia at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> about the build system, with Mandriva we had ssh access to build boxes
> under Fedora I can use fedpkg to either make a local build into a
> clean chroot or to ask for a scratch-build on the build system from a
> local srpm
> (scratch-build from a local srpm is really nice when testing a new package)
>
> will we have something similar soon ?

You could try setup iurt locally.
But we don't have access to mageia packages for now...
And Mandriva package might be harder to set up.

Else you can try to hack mock so that it calls urpmi rather than yum
and create your
own /etc/mock/mageia.cfg
But you'll hit the same problem : we don't have access to mageia repository yet