[Mageia-dev] Virtual machine image distribution

David Sjölin david.sjolin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 14:53:23 CET 2011

Hi!

Yes. I think I misunderstood your original question. I thought the
purpose of this was mostly for testing while the distribution is
fairly new since it would be easier for people to test in a virtual
machine instead of installing it directly on a computer since you
would most likely need to reinstall fairly often in the beginning. But
now I'm starting to understand that the purpose was something totally
different.

Regards,

David Sjölin