[Mageia-dev] New mockups about mageia-app-db

Hoyt Duff hoytduff at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 21:14:09 CET 2011

Here's my thinking-outside-of-the-box suggetsion.

Portmanteau

 From Wikipedia:
"Portmanteau" comes from French porter, to carry + manteau, cloak
(from Old French mantel, from Latin mantellum). In modern French, a
portemanteau (or porte-manteaux) is a clothes valet, a coat-tree or
similar article of furniture for hanging up jackets, hats, umbrellas
and the like.

So Magia's (or anybody's) Portmanteau is a container (like a
storehouse) for all things related to applications. From informarion
to discussion, to experiments, to results and anything else related to
applications and packages.

And, it's French.

--
Hoyt