[Mageia-dev] Errata page

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Thu Feb 17 09:09:17 CET 2011

Am 17.02.2011 08:24, schrieb Oliver Burger:
> When adding things to the errata page at
> http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=iso1:alpha1_errata
> wouldn't it be good to add a link to the bug report in question?
>
> I was just searching for the bugreport about the broken theme because
> I'd like to add something to it...
>
> Oliver

It seems like there doesn't exists bugreports for the most of the listed
bugs. I tried to find and add the origin of the added reports and found
one bugreports and 2 entries on the discuss-ml.

But you're absolutely right, we should always quote the appropriate
bugreport (or other source) in the errata.

Regards,
Thorsten