[Mageia-dev] Bugs list test?

Hoyt Duff hoytduff at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 17:10:02 CET 2011

I also have a problem with mageia bugzilla.

While I have an account, have filed a few bug reports and have gotten
mail from bugzilla-daemon at mageia.org, I cannot log in to my account
and when I request a password change, I am told "This email address is
not bound to an account". The address is hoytduff at gmail.com.

As well, there is no obvious link on the site to contact an admin if
there is a problem, hence my post here.

I'd file that as a bug if I could log in to my account 8)

--
Hoyt