[Mageia-dev] Contributors using real name/working email? or not? or maybe?

Tux99 tux99-mga at uridium.org
Fri Mar 4 19:20:16 CET 2011

Quote: Wolfgang Bornath wrote on Fri, 04 March 2011 15:49

> Our mailserver (catering to @mandrivauser.de) does not
> show such figures. The percentage of our mailserver shows
> 56.16% accepted, 43.84 rejected. Of these accepted mails
> our spam filter shows 20% spam (average). Accordingly the
> server does not waste recognizable power on the mail system.
>
> Maybe with such a setup as yours and such results I may think
> about changing something, I'd not accept such a situation.

Wobo you completely missread the situation, it's your server setup that
could still be improved since yours is still accepting spam (which then
has to be filtered out at a higher cpu cost later on), my server is
rejecting pratically all spam at the initial SMTP stage, there is nothing
more efficient than that.

Anyway like you said this is OT here, if you want mail me privately to
continue this.

--
Mageia ML Forum Gateway: http://mageia.linuxtech.net/forum/