[Mageia-dev] Contributors using real name/working email? or?not? or maybe?

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 4 19:58:11 CET 2011

2011/3/4 nicolas vigier <boklm at mars-attacks.org>:

> Actually I don't remember receiving any email from users who found my
> email in a rpm changelog. And if that happens, answering with the URL of
> bugzilla does not take so much time. So I don't think that's a problem.

In cases any user will contact a packager directly it will most
probably be the packager who is listed as maintainer in the package
header, not one of the people listed in the changelog. If somebody
contacts one of the people in the changelog it will in most cases with
a question about the change this particular packager made. Then it is
most probably not a user who sends this mail but a fellow packager or
developper - people who you want to be contacted by.

--
wobo