[Mageia-dev] Alpha2 iso content

Maarten Vanraes maarten.vanraes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 01:06:13 CET 2011

Op woensdag 09 maart 2011 00:52:40 schreef Tux99:
> Quote: Michael Scherer wrote on Tue, 08 March 2011 22:28
>
> > totem use gstreamer.
>
> Oh really? since when? I remember to have used it with xine backend.
>
> Well, like I said I use xine-ui (primarily for DVDs), totem would have been
> my second choice but probably not anymore with gstreamer.
>
> BTW, is anybody planning to import the xine-ui rpm or should I do it?
>
> It would be great to have xine-ui on Alpha 2, if it's not too late.

O.o: it isn't on it yet? i will need it...

you can if you want to, i noticed it's not imported into svn yet.

you 're a novice packager too, right? take care of the importing steps: and
talk to your mentor before actually doing the import.

some stuff needs to be checked out, for importing from mageia, there's a
procedure to follow (on the wiki page somewhere)

i don't think xine-ui will be hard to package.