[Mageia-dev] [RPM] cauldron core/release libjpeg-turbo-1.1.0-3.mga1

Emmanuel Andry eandry at free.fr
Wed Mar 9 17:48:46 CET 2011

Le mercredi 09 mars 2011 à 16:59 +0100, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> > Name : libjpeg-turbo Relocations: (not relocatable)
> > Version : 1.1.0 Vendor: Mageia.Org
> > Release : 3.mga1 Build Date: Wed Mar 9 16:23:00
> > 2011
> > Install Date: (not installed) Build Host: ecosse
> > Group : System/Libraries Source RPM: (none)
> > Size : 1465384 License: wxWidgets Library
> > License
> > Signature : (none)
> > Packager : Mageia Team <http://www.mageia.org>
> > files
>
> Hi emmanuel,
>
> Could you please remove the conflict/obsoletes on libjpeg-turbo, and
> reupload the regular libjpeg rpm, as we said :
> - no major change for the first release ( and I think libjpeg change is
> a major one, as would systemd or rpm 5 be )
> - no change just before alpha 2, which is currently be prepared
> ( http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-dev/2011/mageia-dev.2011-02-16-20.01.log.html#l-245 ). We agreed before in the meeting to not do big change from 8th, but I guess that I need to remind to everybody that ....
>
> Moreover, could you discuss before pushing by default a change in a base
> system component ?

Oops, my bad !
I forgot to disable the obsoletes and provides, but fixed now.

I planned to discuss about the switch soon, as fedora did the switch,
and I use it on my gentoo box since 2 months without any regression.

I'll also propose a discussion about our gallium-unaware mesa ;)

Sorry for the trouble !

--
Emmanuel Andry <eandry at free.fr>