[Mageia-dev] Seamonkey package

Christiaan Welvaart cjw at daneel.dyndns.org
Thu Mar 10 21:55:02 CET 2011

On Thu, 3 Mar 2011, Tux99 wrote:

> I was wondering if any packager is planning to import and maintain
> Seamonkey for Mageia.

Since I'm moving to mageia plan to maintain all packages I was maintaining
there unless someone else wants to do it. Seamonkey is one of them.

> If nobody wants to do it I might consider it, but since it's quite a
> complex package I'd prefer if someone with more experience than me does
> it! :)

Unfortunately the seamonkey name and logos are trademarked and the license
terms are most likely not acceptable so it seems to me we'll have to
rename/rebrand it.

     Christiaan