[Mageia-dev] [Mageia-sysadm] [RPM] cauldron core/release nilfs-utils-2.0.18-1.mga1

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Tue Mar 22 22:35:43 CET 2011

Le mardi 22 mars 2011 à 22:22 +0100, Dexter Morgan a écrit :
> On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 9:37 PM, Thierry Vignaud
> <thierry.vignaud at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 22 March 2011 15:38, Mageia Team <buildsystem-daemon at mageia.org> wrote:
> >> saispo <saispo> 2.0.18-1.mga1:
> >> + Revision: 75461
> >> - Change gzip man to xz
> >> - imported package nilfs-utils
> >
> > No more upload mails for 6 hours...
>
> thank you.
>
> We are looking this now.

This should be fixed. My latest change on smtp server to add aliases
broke the mail routing and so the ml setup. I just tested the main
domain name, and not subdomain like ml.mageia.org, that were working by
chance in fact.

So since 15h CET, no mail on the lists on http://ml.mageia.org/ :
- changelog, bugs, *-commits
and the various i18n lists.

Sorry for inconvenience, please resend mails if it didn't appeared on
the list ( notably for i18n-* )

--
Michael Scherer