[Mageia-dev] dropbox daemon starting issue

L B luke.b3103 at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 23 21:29:20 CET 2011

I've played around a little bit. Seems like the client wasn't linked to the
dropped account. A Manuel start of ~/.dropbox-dist/dropboxd in a terminal
throws an error with a one time link to the dropbox-dist homepage.
After I opened that link in a normal browser my pc was correctly linked to
dropbox.
The GUI still doesn't work,but the files are being synchronized by the
daemon.
Status reports only via terminal commands...

lb