[Mageia-dev] Mageia marketing plan is on the way, proposals and team reports needed

Marcello Anni marcello.anni at alice.it
Thu Apr 14 16:08:10 CEST 2011

> Hi,
>
> i'm working on a Marketing plan for Mageia in order to define a coherent
growth
> of the project, both in the "hard"  side and in the "soft" side of it.
>
> At this stage i need:
>
> - a report for each team
>
> * It should contain current manpower, level (and trend) of activities,
current
> tasks, available infos and statistics.
> * if possibile it's better if made by the team leader (naturally he can
share
> all the members toughts)
> * about "sensitive data":  is better to send an e-mail directely to my e-
mail
> adress (this)
>
> - proposals to be added in the marketing plan
>
> They should contain ideas about:
>  *  Vision (which needs mageia project should satisfy in a long-term
> horizont?)
>  *  Mission (how can be satisfied these long-term needs in a mid-term
> horizont?)
>  *  possible strategies (what can be done to satisfy these mid-term needs?)
>  *  action plan (which aspects should be improved in a short term horizont?)
>  *  threats and opportunities of the project
>

> Please, try to be short and precise. i'm waiting your inputs!
>

> cheers,
> Marcello
> ______________________
> Mageia Marketing Team - mageia-marketing at mageia.org

Hi,

Patricia set up in the marketing wiki page:

http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=marketing

an appropriate space to share your ideas and proposals, partecipating in the
mageia marketing plan is as easy as logging in in the wiki : )

here is it the link:

http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=marketing#sandbox_for_developing_marketing_comms_ideas_texts_and_input

cheers,
Marcello