[Mageia-dev] R: Re: R: Re: looking for developer to create a packager to online update from mandriva to mageia

marcello.anni at alice.it marcello.anni at alice.it
Fri Apr 22 21:19:11 CEST 2011

----Messaggio originale----
Da: ahmadsamir3891 at gmail.com
Data: 22-apr-2011 18.36
A: "Mageia development mailing-list"<mageia-dev at mageia.org>
Ogg: Re: [Mageia-dev] R: Re: looking for developer to create a packager to online update from mandriva to mageia

> i was only doing that. if mdkonline is in a preparation phase you should
> use:
>
> "We are working on mdkonline adapted for this specific case",

Which you should have guessed... since Mageia is using rpmdrake,
drakxtools, drakx-net... etc, after having been cleaned. :)

--
Ahmad Samir

i don't guess, i read and try to understand the meaning of what is written. i know one day a cleaned mdkonline will be ready, but i'm asking if we can do it in time for mageia 1 release, that is different.

cheers,
Marcello