[Mageia-dev] Seamonkey package

Philippe DIDIER philippedidier at laposte.net
Tue Apr 26 19:16:41 CEST 2011

>We're not going to have the same application twice with different names in

>mageia. The obsoletes/provides are needed to allow upgrades from mandriva
>linux 2010.1 .

The problem remains for seamonkey-enigmail-2.0.13 and
seamonkey-enigmime-2.0.13
They are in the mageia repo because it seems that iceape couldn't be built
with them... and obsolete them !

What kind of upgrade will that do ?
Is a bizza mixing iceape and seamonkey viable (mageia's seamonkey-enigmail
obsoleting mandriva's one... and staying while iceape obsoletes the
seamonkey core rpm)

Apologizes if my comment is useless and if this is not a true problem...