[Mageia-dev] [RPM] cauldron core/release openssh-5.8p1-2.mga1

Ahmad Samir ahmadsamir3891 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 17:42:47 CEST 2011

2011/5/5 Jérôme (saispo) Soyer <saispo at gmail.com>:
> Why not having a macro wich link to the bug, doing changelog with the
> bug description and close it after submit ?
>
> Just an idea...

I'd like to see bug reports linked from svn changelog, at least in
http://svnweb.mageia.org , i.e. (mga#nnn) is a hyperlink to the bug
report.

Dumping the bug description in the changelog maybe too much, (unless
you mean the bug summary).

I also agree about having a hook to post the svn commit message to the
relevant bug report (sort of like the hook that was/is in mdv bugzilla
or in KDE upstream bugzilla).

However, I am against closing bug report automatically with a hook,
better the user/dev/packager close the report when the fix is
confirmed (I am talking in general, not specifically about security
bug reports).

--
Ahmad Samir