[Mageia-dev] freeze push: drakx-installer-binaries-1.47-3.mga1.src

Thierry Vignaud thierry.vignaud at gmail.com
Sat May 7 15:24:48 CEST 2011

On 7 May 2011 15:03, Thierry Vignaud <thierry.vignaud at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> http://pkgsubmit.mageia.org/uploads/failure/cauldron/core/release/20110507103115.ennael.valstar.25554/log/botcmd.1304764323.jonund.log
>>
>> Strange. It built fine yesterday locally.
>> And it still does.
>
> It's because it doesn't find any /lib/modules/*/modules.alias in the chroot.
> There's no more kernel in the chroots.
> Sg changed recently.
> We'll just have to add a build require on kernel

OK we've an old BuildRequires on kernel.
But now that kernel-netbook as been imported, it has been randomely
choosed.
And it has no PCMCIA support...
Thus build broke.

It would never have happen on MDV BS b/c kernel-netbook was in contrib
and contrib wasn't enabled for building d-i-binaires since the later was in
main...

Could you push it again?
I've made it request main kernel instead of a random one.
Thx.