[Mageia-dev] 3G usb pen

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Tue May 10 14:37:36 CEST 2011

On Tuesday, 10 May 2011 13:50:42 Stefano Negro wrote:
> 2011/5/9 Stefano Negro <stblack at gmail.com>
>
> The USB pen is recognized if I mount the /dev/sr0 as usb disk and I do an
> eject.

You should get the same effect by running 'eject /dev/sr0' without having to
mount the device first.

> At this stage the pen is recognized.
> So, could be someone helping on that and suggesting how to patch the beta 2
> to solve this failed auto eject. I believe it's matter of USB_modeswitch.

Please see http://www.draisberghof.de/usb_modeswitch/ then.

If you have a patch to the usb_modeswitch data that makes it work, we can do
something about it. Until then, only people with device can do anything about
it.

Regards,
Buchan