[Mageia-dev] add new package kvirc to freeze

mmodem00 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 22:51:49 CEST 2011

In fact theres no rule that says its better this way or other way, now
if someones decided that some way can be more efficient doesnt mean
that a user will be forced to use that way, its still the user that
decides whats the best layout that fits hes needs.
It matters to be concise, to use proper structure and keep the same
layout when answering.

http://www.emailreplies.com/

So far im also used to use the bottom page to answer emails, but i
have been using gmail webmail and when clicking to answer, it prompts
empty space in the top of the email, so to do things faster i simply
wrote there, but i could simply startig using this method for my
answers.

--
Zé