[Mageia-dev] add new package kvirc to freeze

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Thu May 12 08:30:23 CEST 2011

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 10:48:36PM +0100, Zé wrote:
>Like i said a user can choose what layout better fits his needs, if
>its top or bottom its simply the user prefers, but the user should
>continue with same layout.

Imagine how readable this list would become if everyone replied to the
mail of others using their own preferences... things would become
impossible to follow really quick! It's not a hard rule, but simply a
matter of convention to keep things understandable to all.

>Well seams your wanting to turn this into a big issue, that way ill
>just drop this discussion here, i have better things to do.

Despite having been given pointers to the relevant netiquette and wiki
articles several times you continue to top post. That just seems rude to
me. There probably is no need for you to drop this discussion as the other
party might well decide it's not worth having a discussion with someone
who pays so little attention to common conversational conventions and
courtesies.

My 2 cents worth,

Remco