[Mageia-dev] Freeze push request: gajim

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Tue May 24 18:14:38 CEST 2011

Le mardi 24 mai 2011 à 19:11 +0300, Ahmad Samir a écrit :
> - Add a patch from upstream to check for errors before incoming or
> outgoing events
>   should fix agjim looping at launch and consuming 100% of the CPU (mga#1409)
>   http://trac.gajim.org/ticket/5991

As i said to Stormi when we looked at the issue this morning, I would
prefer to keep this for a update. The error only happen in specific
circonstance ( iirc ), and I would prefer to fix this with a upgrade to
latest maintenance release, and test the update procedure with a simple
case like this one.

--
Michael Scherer