[Mageia-dev] Freeze push: python-planet

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Wed May 25 17:36:29 CEST 2011

'Twas brillig, and Colin Guthrie at 24/05/11 17:21 did gyre and gimble:
> 'Twas brillig, and Thierry Vignaud at 24/05/11 17:01 did gyre and gimble:

>>> It is not a change on existing package, but a new package, so I think
>>> it is unlikely to create regression.
>>
>> Yes it can.
>> It may have Provides on an already existing package
>> It may have Obsoletes on an already existing package
>> It may have provides file requested by another package
>>
>> That wouldn't be the first time....
>
> True. These don't apply to this package, but I understand the risks.
>
> Anyway, this is the last one from me until the updates are open :)

Actually there was a cockup in here after all. I forgot to fix the
categories after "liberating" the base SPEC from fedora.

I've updated it to something sensible now so if the categories in
drakrpm etc. are considered important enough, then this should be pushed
through.

Sorry! :$

Col

--