[Mageia-dev] Alt+ctrl+esc not working in clean kde nstall

David W. Hodgins davidwhodgins at gmail.com
Fri May 27 05:09:10 CEST 2011

On Thu, 26 May 2011 22:56:48 -0400, Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I have a clean Mageia RC with all updates.
> Installed and started pysol,
> ctl+alt+ESC (skull&bones appear),
> click in the pysol window, game over (window is killed).
> Just as intended.

I just tried logging out of kde (I use run level 3), and
renaming ~/.kde4 to ~/.kde4.old, and then started kde.
Same result, so it isn't a config issue. Strange.

I'm using install from mageia-dvd-1-rc-i586.iso, fully
updated.

Since the final is almost ready, I'll wait and do a clean
install from that, and see what happens.

Regards, Dave Hodgins