[Mageia-dev] Possible workaround of bug related to Orphans: need opinions

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Fri May 27 13:41:10 CEST 2011

2011/5/27 Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org>:
> Le vendredi 27 mai 2011 à 12:43 +0200, Marcello Anni a écrit :
>
>> i'm only trying to improve the distro as all of you, a kind attitude is always
>> appreciated. In plus, in bugzilla you didn't explain the reasons of your
>> choice, i had to wait for thomas to know that ISOs are in a building stage (i
>> update my system even today and i don't know when updates have been pushed).
>
> Then, we may have a communication problem, as we displayed on a lot of
> place that we do the release soon. Anne posted a mail here with
> informations, we published the planning, etc.
>
> Yet, it seems people didn't get the message, so there is likely
> something to improve.

Pls don't generalize :)
To my impression people (same generalisation) did get the message
about Final Freeze and all that. Especially people reading this list
here or other lists like marcomm, artwork, i18n. Experiences of us all
show that it is impossible to spread an information in a way that
there will not be those few users who did not get it.

--
wobo