[Mageia-dev] Are we on time?

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Wed Jun 1 12:29:21 CEST 2011

martedì 31 maggio 2011 alle 18:41, Anne nicolas ha scritto:
> Guess what... yes :)
>
> So tests for final isos are now done and all isos ready for upload.
> Stable repository will be uploaded now so that it can be spread on
> mirrors.
> Everything will be ready on time for tomorrow big day.
>
> Many thanks to everybody for hard work and especially testers of this
> final release.
>
> Cauldron should reopen by the end of this week, it will give some time
> to setup everything for updates on Mageia1.
>
> Cheers
I'm going out for some days off tomorrow, so i probably miss the official
announcement...
In such a case, I'd like to thanks all for the good job seen till now and
the beautiful time had together during the developer time.

I'm really happy to have joined this team.

Angelo

P.S. now you can shoot and tell me that you don't feel the same for my
presence :p