[Mageia-dev] Iurt

Balcaen John mikala at mageia.org
Fri Jun 3 12:19:35 CEST 2011

Le vendredi 3 juin 2011 05:57:14, Stefano Negro a écrit :
> Hi.
> I'd like to learn Iurt. Can someone teach me starting to configure the
> testing environment and an example of src.rpm?
1) You need to have a local mirror of the distribution .

2) install iurt via urpmi

3) give your build user the correct right to use /usr/sbin/iurt_root_command

4) configure the configuration file for example here to use a cauldron iurt i've
got a   ~/.iurt.cauldron.conf

{
 local_home => "/home/mikala/build",
 home => "/home/mikala/iurt",
 upload => "/home/mikala",
 local_upload => "/home/mikala",
 repository => '/Public/pub/linux/Mageia/distrib',
 admin => 'mikala at mageia.org',
 sendmail => 0,
 packager => 'Iurt the rebuild bot <mikala at mageia.org>',
}

You'll find here the result of the build & builds logs in /home/mikala/iurt
/home/mikala/build is used for storing the chroot tarball

5) you can now start playing with iurt to build package
on a x86_64 arch you can also build i586 packages using linux32
aka
linux32 iurt -r cauldron i586 your.src.rpm
will build a i586 package
iurt -r cauldron x86_64 your.src.rpm
allow you to build the x86_64 package

--