[Mageia-dev] Providing 32-bit flash-player-plugin in x86_64 nonfree?

Peter Schwanemann Nasenbaer at drehatlas.de
Sun Jun 5 11:45:40 CEST 2011

Am 05.06.2011 09:59, schrieb Kira:
> 在 Sun, 05 Jun 2011 13:25:59 +0800, Marc Paré <marc at marcpare.com>寫道:
>> I have just installed Mageia on a 64 bit and the 64bit Flash .rpm is
>> quite painless from the Adobe site.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Marc
>>
> The major problem is that Adobe seems don't like we to distribute
>
> the 64-bit version.....

How about packing flash player square?
-> http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplayer10/square/

it's adobe's suggested way to go and although it is labeled as
development version, it runs better and more stable than any other flash
version I know on my 64bit machine.

I know, one should prefare "stable" software, however, if you are
against creating a package for general use, we could perhaps have a
seperate package.

Just my 2¢ ;)

Cheers
Nasenbaer