[Mageia-dev] [soft-commits] [3909] Drop check_chroot

Pascal Terjan pterjan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 10:35:21 CEST 2012

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 09:01, Thierry Vignaud <thierry.vignaud at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 4 April 2012 01:01,  <root at mageia.org> wrote:
> > Revision 3909 Author pterjan Date 2012-04-04 01:01:59 +0200 (Wed, 04 Apr
> > 2012)
> >
> > Log Message
> >
> > Drop check_chroot
>
> A minor comment: it hasn't actually been dropped
> I think a better changelog would have been:
>
> "(check_chroot) merge it in check_build_chroot()"

Indeed, I'll improve log messages

> Also, you didn't comment the call to create_build_chroot() instead
> of to create_chroot().

Indeed, this was an extension of the change I amended before commit when I
noticed the call with those options that I was moving had a dedicated
function.
I should probably have done another commit

Not that it matters a lot since create_build_chroot() got killed a little