[Mageia-dev] KDE configuration file regressions

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Apr 5 19:52:38 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and John Balcaen at 05/04/12 12:52 did gyre and gimble:
> I don't remember currently if we do have the restore volume option on
> our global kmix config since removing this option is a workaround for you.

Well the way it's supposed to work is that when PulseAudio is used, it
will refuse to restore any volumes anyway.

Sadly I suspect there could be a kmixctl problem here where it is doing
the restoration anyway (perhaps because of a race on login when it
mis-detects PA as running or something).

So really the config options *shouldn't* matter... but perhaps there is
some problem lurking there somewhere...