[Mageia-dev] rpmbuild error

paiiou paiiou at free.fr
Mon Apr 9 13:57:34 CEST 2012

I try to create the new packages relative to Xfce pre10.
For this:
- I created a local mirror from Mageia 2 cauldron ).
- I use the tools of mageia (rpmbuild and iurt).
- I add the new packages in the mirror, according to their creation,
  by updating the mirror with the gendistrib tool.

This works very well for the packages (according to the order indicated by Xfce):
libxfce4util, xfconf, libxfce4ui, garcon, exo, xfce4-panel.

But for thunar I have a fatal error:
/home/georges/rpm/BUILDROOT/thunar-1.3.1-3.mga2.x86_64/usr/share/applications/
thunar-settings.desktop: error: (will be fatal in the future): value
"FileManager" in key "Categories" in group "Desktop Entry" requires another
category to be present among the following categories: System;FileTools
Error on file "/home/georges/rpm/BUILDROOT/thunar-1.3.1-3.mga2.x86_64/usr/share/
applications/thunar-settings.desktop": Failed to validate the created desktop
file error: Bad exit status from /home/georges/rpm/tmp/rpm-tmp.6MrRb6 (%install)

Any idee?