[Mageia-dev] Freeze push request : telepathy kde

Thomas Backlund tmb at mageia.org
Mon Apr 9 23:29:28 CEST 2012

09.04.2012 15:58, John Balcaen skrev:
> Hello,
>
> Could you please push telepathy kde 0.3 ?
> I forgot to push it initially before moving & i just noticed it tonight :/
> This release fix around 100 bugs and is the first beta version of
> telepathy-kde (we shipped the 0.1 in mga1)
> Build order is :
>
> telepathy-qt
> telepathy-kde-common-internals
> telepathy-kde-accounts-kcm telepathy-kde-approver
> telepathy-kde-auth-handler telepathy-kde-contact-applet
> telepathy-kde-contact-list telepathy-kde-filetransfer-handler
> telepathy-kde-presence-applet telepathy-kde-send-file
> telepathy-kde-text-ui  telepathy-kde-integration-module

Everything pushed after some fun with telepathy-kde-contact-list and
it's requiring of itself (by requires: telepathy-presence-applet in old
package)

And I had to fix desktop file in telepathy-kde-send-file

And now I see 3 packages that need to be fixed or obsoleted:
telepathy-call-ui
telepathy-kde-presence-dataengine
telepathy-nepomuk-service

see: http://check.mageia.org/cauldron/dependencies.html