[Mageia-dev] bumblebee in mageia (and mentoring)

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 21:50:53 CEST 2012

Le 10/04/2012 21:45, simple w8 a écrit :
>> Because you need to have it on the system to get this module rebuilt
>> when you install a new kernel, not only when you install this package
>
> If we add a plain require theres no need to have requires in
> scriplets, at least more recently that was clarified, a plain require
> is enough.
A dependency only ensure your package and the depended one will get
installed in the same transaction, but in any order. Which often
translates into:
  - dkms-stuff
  - dmks

In this case, %post of dkms-stuff run before dkms get installed, and fails.
--
Why are they called 'stands' when they're made for sitting?
		-- Why Why Why n°24