[Mageia-dev] Inverted colors in the flashplayer

Pierre Jarillon jarillon at abul.org
Wed Apr 11 01:44:38 CEST 2012

Le mercredi 11 avril 2012 00:38:51, Pascal Terjan a écrit :
> > flash-player-plugin-11.2.202.228-1.mga1.nonfree
> >
> > With Mageia 1 and flashplayer 11.1.102.63 colors are correct.
> >
> > IMHO, it should be better to come back to the previous release of
> > flashplayer or to ask for a better player to Adobe.
>
> See http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.mageia.devel/13644

Thanks, but is there anything automated for a beginner?
Only geeks are able to understand the workaround and create this with
root privileges:
"	 to get hw video decoding I had to write a file in
"	 /etc/adobe/mms.cfg with
"	 EnableLinuxHWVideoDecode=1

It works for me  (Intel - Nvidia - x86_64)

Is there a patch to add this in rpm install?

--
Pierre Jarillon - http://pjarillon.free.fr/
Vice-président de l'ABUL : http://abul.org