[Mageia-dev] Problems with flash 11.2

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 07:20:18 CEST 2012

Στις 11/04/2012 02:37:50 Anssi Hannula γράψατε:
> 31.03.2012 09:43, Dimitrios Glentadakis kirjoitti:
> > Στις 31/03/2012 08:38:19 γράψατε:
> >> Στις 31/03/2012 02:38:24 JA Magallón γράψατε:

> >> Thanks, this solved the problem for me
> >>

> > i had to reverse to disable hw acceleration because the embedded youtube videos in konqueror are invisible (in youtube it is ok)
> >

> So this issue happens only when EnableLinuxHWVideoDecode=1 ?
>
> Or does it happen when you remove the line completely as well?

Initialy i did nt have any file /etc/adobe/mms.cfg

- Without the file mms.cfg, if i have hw accel. enabled (by right click), i have the blue peoples in youtube but not in embedded videos
- Without the file mms.cfg, if i disabled hw accel (by right click), i dont have the blue peoples in youtube, and no problem in embedded videos
- With the mms.cfg and EnableLinuxHWVideoDecode=1, and hw accel. enabled (by right click), i dont have blue peoples in youtube but embedded videos dont shown and sometimes with crash of the nssplugginviewer
- With the mms.cfg and EnableLinuxHWVideoDecode=1, and hw accel. disabled (by right click), i dont have blue peoples in youtube and no problem in embedded videos
- With the mms.cfg and  EnableLinuxHWVideoDecode=0 and hw accel. enabled (by right click), i have blue peoples in youtube and no problem in embedded videos
- With the mms.cfg and  EnableLinuxHWVideoDecode=0 and hw accel. disabled (by right click), i dont have the blue peoples in youtube, and no problem in embedded videos

> And to confirm, you fixed it by setting it to 0 ?

I disabled the hw accel. by right click and i deleted the /etc/adobe/mms.cfg

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis