[Mageia-dev] Freeze push: New version of weboob 0.b

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 19:54:22 CEST 2012

The version of weboob in cauldron is the 0.9.1
Since, there are two updates
0.a
https://symlink.me/news/43

and the latest 0.b
https://symlink.me/news/44

I would like to ask to push the latest version 0.b, as there are many new features, crash fixes, and i think that in the new release Mageia 2 it is good to have the newest version. The version 0.a brings an important feature:
"The main new feature is a repositories system, which is used to update modules without upgrading Weboob." which means that when a user have a problem with a module or a new module is added, he does nt have to wait the new version of weboob but he will have an update of the specific module from the repository system of the application.

Thanks

ps: (I've informed already the package's maintainer ofaurax)

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis