[Mageia-dev] [soft-commits] [4073] skip knode since it pulls kdepim

Olivier Blin mageia at blino.org
Mon Apr 16 21:33:33 CEST 2012

Thierry Vignaud <thierry.vignaud at gmail.com> writes:

> On 16 April 2012 16:18,  <root at mageia.org> wrote:
>> Revision 4073 Author blino Date 2012-04-16 16:18:42 +0200 (Mon, 16 Apr 2012)
>>
>> Log Message
>>
>> skip knode since it pulls kdepim
>
> /me looking at how many try you'll need in order to kill all packages
> pulling it :-)

Well, that was tricky.

When one wants to "skip" a dependency that is required by a package in
rpmsrate, a whole group of unrelated packages gets unselected as well...
For example, if we marked kdepim as skipped, the rpmsrate was unable to
select knode, but it also unselected draklive-install, firefox and more
in a row.
That's probably something to be fixed in DrakX.

--
Olivier Blin - blino