[Mageia-dev] Important and urgent: people with ati cards needed on beta3 pre release qa

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 18 09:33:13 CEST 2012

Am 18.04.2012 09:28, schrieb Jeff Robins:
> Two quick questions:
>
> 1) Is this just ATI (old) hardware or also AMD graphics?  I looked at
> the BR, but it seemed mostly to deal with a dual video setup - I
> think.
Sorry, since my card is quite recent, it's AMD, I didn't think about ati
being bought by amd...
And yes, in my case there is a dual setup, but we had a tester on qa who
does have an amd/ati (whatever) only setup and had the same problem.

> 2) Where can I download the beta pre-release ISO's?
Just join us in #mageia-qa on irc, we will tell you, but I don't want to
post it on a public list, because the server doesn't have all that much
bandwidth :/

Oliver

--
Oliver Burger