[Mageia-dev] Help: Please find me initscripts without LSB headers!

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Apr 21 20:37:55 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and Guillaume Rousse at 18/04/12 13:02 did gyre and gimble:
> Le 18/04/2012 14:00, Colin Guthrie a écrit :
>> I figured using the google doc would be generally easier than editing a
>> wiki page, but if we prefer I can just migrate the extra data in the
>> google doc over to the wiki?
> Yes, please.

I think it's still easier using the Google Doc, so I've gone through the
wiki and made sure the data there was reflected in the Google doc.

I then saved the doc as CSV and piped it through a quick awk command to
generate the table layout which I just pasted into the Wiki.

IMO we should just continue using the Google Doc and periodically update
the wiki page with the same awk command.

WDYT?