[Mageia-dev] broken dependencies are growing again...

Jerome Quelin jquelin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 08:38:53 CEST 2012

On 12/04/22 01:22 +0200, Maarten Vanraes wrote:
> Op zaterdag 21 april 2012 21:42:23 schreef Pascal Terjan:
> > On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 20:15, Maarten Vanraes <alien at rmail.be> wrote:
> [...]
> > > ==> missing perl modules:
> > > perl-Catalyst-Authentication-Credential-OpenID
> > > perl-JavaScript
> >
> > Yes and we can't do more about them, we should probably just remove
> > them from mirrors
> [...]
>
> iinm identity uses perl-Catalyst-Authentication-Credential-OpenID (or planned
> to at some point)
>
> besides, it points to perl-Catalyst-Engine-HTTP not being there. which seems
> to me (a novice) a more important package (unless renames or stuff)

catalyst::engine::http does not exist anymore upstream. i already
reported a bug. until the bug is solved (either by providing back ::http
or to do without it), there's nothing much i can do.

perl-javascript doesn't compile anymore with latest javascript libs,
once again a bug exists upstream.

so, nothing much to do for those.
jérôme