[Mageia-dev] DVD isos content

Florian Hubold doktor5000 at arcor.de
Tue Apr 24 22:59:03 CEST 2012

Am 24.04.2012 22:46, schrieb Anne Nicolas:
> Hi there
>
> As you may have seen, we have some room left on DVD isos. Please answer this
> mail if you have some proposals for apps to be added (about 500Mo left) and
> why we should add it in iso.
>
> Cheers

Maybe i've just not seen it, but is there some pastebin
or wiki document of the current list, or is it still the same
as of beta3 state, e.g.
http://ftp.mandrivauser.de/mirrors/Mageia/iso/cauldron/Mageia-2-beta3-i586-DVD/Mageia-2-beta3-i586-DVD.idx
?

For one, maybe we could put new version of e17-themes-mageia
on it when we renamed it, as Agust was so nice to provide
even more exclusive Mageia themes for us. So we plan on
installing e17-themes-mageia by default with task-e17
and e17-themes-extra wouldn't even need to be on the DVD.

(package rename still needs to be done, so i have no numbers
yet, was busy with thunderbird 10.0.4esr)