[Mageia-dev] Release blocker bugs

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 13:29:46 CEST 2012

Le 26/04/2012 11:38, Colin Guthrie a écrit :
> 'Twas brillig, and Thomas Backlund at 26/04/12 10:25 did gyre and gimble:
>> Guillaume Rousse skrev 26.4.2012 12:22:

>> Yeah, thats the needed ones.

>>> We can, that's a task for a spec-helper scriptlet.
>>>

>> So, anyone up for fixing spec-helper so we can start resubmitting the
>> packages that need fixing?
>
> I've never played with any spec-helper stuff so I'd rather not do this,
> but if no-one else steps up, I might be able to look tonight.
Actually, it's rather something for rpm-mageia-setup, which contains all
other automatic dependencies handlers.

Here is a quick prototype, built to be easily extendable in the future
for similar cases.
--
BOFH excuse #398:

Data for intranet got routed through the extranet and landed on the
internet.