[Mageia-dev] Beta Install failure with Intel Atom 330 Nvidia Ion

Mika Laitio lamikr at pilppa.org
Sat Apr 28 12:21:52 CEST 2012

Just tried to boot (and also install) the
Mageia-2-beta3-LiveCD-GNOME-Europe2-i586-CD.iso
on Zotac Atom 330 NVIDIA Ion system and it didn't really work out.

Install starts up just fine and it shows up the Mageia splash screen
with 2 balls on top of it.

Then it goes to black console and shows text
"need to reboot in 30 seconds due to graphics change".

If accepting that and trying again, it will show up the same error
message again. Is this a known problem or should I fill a new bug?

In addition should I also try to download and test with the 3.5 gig
DVD installer?

Mika