[Mageia-dev] Mounting nfs4 shares

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 19 20:03:28 CEST 2012

I have been using lines such as this to mount nfs shares:

192.168.0.40:/Data1 /mnt/borg2_Data1 nfs4
rsize=8192,wsize=8192,timeo=14,intr

mount -a
Mount is denied because the NTFS volume is already exclusively opened.
The volume may be already mounted, or another software may use it
which
could be identified for example by the help of the 'fuser' command.
mount.nfs4: an incorrect mount option was specified

Do I need to change these mount lines in some way?   Do I need some
extra package?  (I've already installed nfs-utils-client)  Shorewall should be
allowing anything from the LAN.  What else could I have missed?

Anne