[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release kdelibs4-4.9.0-2.mga3

Sander Lepik sander.lepik at eesti.ee
Wed Aug 1 12:24:05 CEST 2012

01.08.2012 13:00, Shlomi Fish kirjutas:
> BTW, you should not call me "Rindolf" outside IRC. My name is Shlomi.
Yet another wiki page i would like to see. Place where brave people
could list their email, irc nick + real name. As it's sometimes very
hard to find out who is really behind the svn username :/
Of course everybody would have to list themselves as we don't disclose
such info by default but if there would be such a list i would be in it..

--
Sander